Search mah Blog! :D

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Motherfucker!!!

Guess what, guys? Tomorrow's Thanksgiving!!! And you know what that means!!!

It means I've got a motherfucking stomach ache. Or Zombie rabies. Maybe both.
Guys, if I turn into a Zombie by tomorrow, you'll all still love me, right?

Well, I'm still not entirely sure if I have Zombie rabies or not because I've no solid evidence that nausea is a symptom of ZR. I'm gonna go Google it.
Brb.

Well, I didn't find out if I'm going to become a Zombie by Thanksgiving dinner and eat my relatives' brains instead of turkey and stuffing, but I did find out that people believe that rabies is sort of like Zombification and could possibly be the cause of the Zombie Apocalypse, should it happen.
.......Well, duh.
I've known that since "Quarantine" (fucking hate that Goddamn movie).

So anyway, just letting you guys know that I may or may not have Zombie rabies and could be craving your flesh and/or brains by the time school starts back up.
If that does happen, Tiffy, Grant, I'm sorry.
I'll miss you guys.
...Well, maybe.

Kay bye now.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you feel better. If you're a zombie, who will help me with... Stuff I can't remember? D:

    ReplyDelete