Search mah Blog! :D

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Hoooooooooot D:

I'm in my room. In my underwear. And it's really fucking hot. Like, we've got the window open and the fan on and everything but I still feel like I'm melting into a pile of nothing but Izzy and panties and bra.
And I know people are gonna be all
But I'm like "Fuck you, it's hard to express how fucking hot it is without mentioning the life-threatening details and what's the point in complaining if people don't know just how fucking hot it is? Besides, it's not bad unless I'm having phone sex with them or if I'm actually showing them pictures of me in my underwear. I have the morals of motherfucking Virgin Mary so you can go fuck yourself you fucking nun."
And then people would be all over my ass cuz I said fuck a lot and I'm still talking about me being in my underwear. I'm not gonna end this post properly because it isn't even a real post, I just wrote this to complain.

[Counts of underwear posts: 6]

::UPDATE::
I have a curtain of protection in case someone walks in! :D :D :D
::'NOTHER UPDATE::
Someone keeps sending me e-mails advertising kitchen cabinets D: WHY?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment