Okay, so once again I got really bored and I was like "I know what'll be a good idea! I'm going to text Boyfriend even though he's sleeping so I can at least pretend to be talking to someone and not feel quite as bored and lonely!" but then I thought "But what if I wake him up?" and then I thought "Fuck, I don't care right now, I'm really fucking bored." And then I thought "Well what if he wakes up tomorrow morning and finds my text and then think that I'm really crazy and creepy and dumps me and hates me forever?" and then I thought "Fuck it, I'm fucking texting him anyway."
So I sent him a text and it said this:
"I really hope your phone is off cuz I'd hate to wake you but I'm tired & bored & hyper so I'm sending you this text so I can pretend to talk to someone kthxbai"
Although I wanted to send him a text (but couldn't due to lack of room) that said...
"I really hope your phone is off cause I'd hate to wake you up but I'm tired and bored and hyper so I'm sending you this text anyway so I can at least pretend to talk to someone... Kthxbainao"
And for those of you who fail to see the importance in the small differences between the two, allow me to stress the fact that I HATE text speak with the burning passion of a thousand suns.
And also I hate having to use the "&" symbol because it just really bugs the hell out of me for some reason.
Anyway, he didn't wake up so I feel relieved about that but still kind of disappointed because I'm still bored as hell and now I'm mad at myself because I always spell "disappointed" wrong cause I always spell it like "dissapointed".
I really should not be allowed to stay up all freaking night long and/or blog while doing so. Did that make sense? Whatever, I'm going to put my bra on my stuffed gorilla and make it dance now because I'm weird as fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK.
...Kay, done now.
::UPDATE::
I just made it do the fucking Macarena. I win.
No comments:
Post a Comment