Search mah Blog! :D

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Facts About Me - Band Wagon!

Well, seeing as my creative flow is running rather short (at least as far as blogging goes), I believe I shall occupy you and myself by listing five mildly interesting facts about myself. Now if only I could think where to begin...

1. I am constantly paranoid about dying. In fact, I always fear that I'm going to get cancer or I'm being poisoned because I'm so fucking afraid that I will not live to see the age of 20. Like, I'm being dead serious here (is that a pun? If so, it is rather morbid...). However, I do so deeply hope and pray that I will live a long, full and happy life... You know, good job, marriage, coffee shops... All those fun things. If only I can manage to keep myself alive long enough to reach the age of 60 at least...
2. I don't know why, but I find underwear to be utterly hilarious (not to mention comfortable). Perhaps because it covers up gender-exclusive private areas. Or perhaps tighty-whities are so ridiculous that it's funny. I dunno. Although, Grant seems to think that because I happen to put undie jokes in my blog posts that I would like to be told about his current choice in boxers...
 3. I have a very wide sense of style. My taste in outfits can range anywhere from goth to punk to emo to rave to plain and normal to comfortable to sexy to surfer chick to just plain rock. 
4. Goodwill is my most favoritest store EVER (besides HEB).
5.  It took me several days to make this post.

1 comment: