Wait a minute.
Let me catch you guys up before I continue.
My current living situation is as follows...
My mother and father are divorced. I alternate houses every week.
And at my mother's house, my friend Anna's family lives with us since they haven't enough money to live on their own. So the family at Mom's consists of me, my oldest younger brother (Samuel), my mom, Anna, Anna's mom (Dawn), Anna's future step father (Richard), Anna's younger, slutty, extremely fat sister (Bre, age: 12), and her two, younger, annoying as hell brothers (wimpy Kenneth (age: 8), and bratty Damon (age: 5)).
At my father's house, our family consists of Dad, Melanie (step-mother), Mikayla (bitchy step-sister), me, oldest younger brother Samuel (age: 13), and youngest younger brother, Cooper (age: 7).
As you can see, younger siblings are a huge, annoying, infuriating part of my life. And considering the fact that I am a moody female teenager only serves to further complicate situations.
The first child I shall rant about, Cooper, has ADHD, Asthma, and humongous behavioral issues, due to being spoiled as a baby. He has an extreme dependency on his toys, and totes them around everywhere he goes. Thus constantly putting them at risk to being lost, broken, or ruined. This only serves to further spoil him, as he is allowed to bring nearly whatever he wants to nearly wherever he wants. Now don't get me wrong, I love the kid, but he gets on my nerves sometimes...He also has no respect towards his elders, which is a common problem with kids these days, and is constantly throwing fits. Basically, he's like any other ordinary modern child, with a bit more of a temper.
The second child, Bre, is your stereotypical prep with 200 extra pounds. She's an extreme gossip girl, yet somehow always manages to talk about herself. Oh, and she cries ALL. THE. TIME. If she needs help with her homework, she cries. She's not allowed to participate in sports? She cries. Her friend can't come over? Bring on the waterworks! And when she isn't crying, she's lounging about the house in extremely low-cut shirts and short skirts. And it's really really REALLY disgusting and gross.
I've probably seen her bra, like, five times (this doesn't count as an underwear post because it isn't at all funny. Unless you think it is. Either way, I'm pretty pissed).
(This picture is only a slight exaggeration)
Oh yeah, and she hardly ever showers so her hair is always greasy and she smells like pee all the time.
The third child - Kenneth. Kenneth is extremely whiney and overly dependent on other people. He does not know how to play by himself and spends all his time playing on the computer, playing on the Xbox, watching TV, or whining and complaining. Also, he cries over everything, just like his sister.
And finally, the fourth (and worst) child. Damon. Damon is spoiled, loud, annoying, disrespectful, bratty, whiney, violent, sadistic, and a huge smart ass. I have reason to believe that this kid is the mother-fucking devil, and he's only five. He does things deliberately because someone told him not to. Every five seconds he's yelling or crying or throwing tantrums. He beats up Kenneth on a daily basis (even choked him once) and his mother never does anything about it. He only has to eat foods that he wants to eat and only does what he wants to do and gets away with way more than Kenneth or Anna. I've come to believe that he is the favorite of the children (or at least in his mother's opinion), which only makes him worse. There are seriously days when I just want to hold a pillow over that child's face until the damn noise just stops coming. The sad part is that I'm actually half-way serious. I really. Fucking. Hate. That child.
I apologize to those of you who read this post and find me to be a horrible, evil person for kind of wanting to murder a child, but I've had to live with all these people for over a year (and some for almost all my life). I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for being such a hateful person, and I hope you all still love me. I'll try to come up with something funny later today (or this week) after I get in a better mood.
I'm going to go listen to "Float On" by Modest Mouse now.
I'm going to go listen to "Float On" by Modest Mouse now.
No comments:
Post a Comment