Okay, so remember how I told you guys that I was sick and may have Zombie rabies?
Well, I thought maybe I'd like to tell you what happened last night (or rather, really fucking early in the morning).
It starts when I went to bed at around midnight to one in the morning.
I was having a rather pleasant sleep, full of odd yet pleasant dreams, then the dream about me being famous once again presented itself to me. All was well and good when suddenly it was all--
--Burning.... Burning... Bad! Fire bad! Scary! Blog! Blog? Ah! Get away! Burning! Hot! Scary! No.. Blog!
Blog... Scare... Bad.. What? Why? Scary! Burn! Scary! Scary! Awaken!--
Something like that. The only time my dreams get that scary is when I'm nauseous. And sure enough, when I awoke, my stomach felt as though I had swallowed a rock and it was on fucking FIRE.
Feebly, I rose, searching pitifully for the container of TUMS that's always conveniently nearby. I dumped two into my hand, setting one aside for later. I lay back down, stomach burning, and weakly sucked on the powdery white tablet, hoping and praying for peaceful sleep. And as I rolled onto my side.... I noticed...
...My phone was done charging.
It was all quite pathetic.
Anyway, now it is day, and I feel a bit better, but not quite fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment