Search mah Blog! :D

Friday, November 12, 2010

I Feel So Bad For Finding Pleasure in This

This may be extremely catty and selfish of me, but I recently found out how my boyfriend feels about the whole Stealth Cuddle, I actually find it to be rather amusing. Turns out, it made him mildly angry... And perhaps a tad bit jealous~? Hee hee hee..
Well it serves you right, Boyfriend! >:I You know how many times I got jealous because of Tabitha? Well, I don't, either! But I still kinda do get jealous...
Anyways.
That's all I have to say C:
I fare thee well~!
....For now
::EDIT:: I just noticed that our bangs are going the same way.. Well, that doesn't actually happen. In fact, my bangs are going the wrong way because I've drawn them like that for a long time. I know it normally wouldn't matter but he jumps all over my ass for that sort of stuff so there.

2 comments: