Last night, I had a dream that could very possibly be even weirder than the dream I had where I had to save the world and Boyfriend destroyed the Hulen Mall with the Starship Enterprise because it doesn't have a Game Stop.
It all began in the school cafeteria (which always changes with every dream I have except for the one time when it was the same in two dreams but still not exactly accurate). There was a C-shaped counter in the middle of the room with a sushi chef behind it and piles of randomly assorted food. I noticed that there was some sushi and a few mushrooms, so I thought I'd buy some food from there.
Once in line, the chef turned to me and asked in a rather friendly tone, "What you want?"
Me: Hmm... How about one of these? -points to a specific food item in a pile of other various food items-
Chef: Okay. -puts one of every food item into a brown paper bag- What else?
Me: Erm... One... Of these? -points to another specific food item in another pile of other various food items-
Chef: Okay -once again puts one of every food item into said brown paper bag- What else?
Me: -beginning to feel as though I am forced to eat everything that he scoops into the bag- Ummm... -notices a pile of food with a mushroom in it, think that if I ask for anything in the pile, the Chef will follow pattern and give me everything within the pile- Some of that -points-
Chef: Okay -puts everything but the mushroom into the bag- That will be eight dollar.
Me: -think about a trip to Goodwill that has not yet/may not happen, think about not paying and leaving the food altogether, as I only have ten dollars, then decide I haven't much of a choice and pay anyway-
Chef: Thank you! -hands me paper brown bag-
And then suddenly I was in a bathroom while someone was in the shower. Then suddenly Sarah Chalke (who I believe was supposed to be Elliot from "Scrubs" at the time) came in and started talking about how I was too young for him. Before I have time to wonder what the hell she was talking about, suddenly Zach Braff (who was probably J.D. from the same show at the time) was suddenly beside me, soaking wet, with a towel at his waist saying something to "Elliot" (but at this time, she was also Carla. I don't know how that was possible, but that's how it was). I don't remember what he said, I just remember saying that I wasn't even interested in J.D. and that I have a boyfriend and I didn't even know why I was there.
Then suddenly we were alone and he was in the shower and I was sitting on the toilet (which I could have sworn was on the other side of the bathroom a few seconds ago) eating what used to be food but is now for some reason Japanese candy and a few pieces of sushi out of a paper bag. And we're just kind of talking.
And next thing I know, I'm in the shower, fully clothed, still just eating, and "J.D." is somewhere else, even though I didn't/don't know where (maybe he was invisible) and we're still just talking.
All I remember after that was that I was suddenly back in the cafeteria staring at the C-shaped counter with the sushi chef for a few seconds and then I was in the shower again and it's all just kind of blank from there.
Oh, and then I woke up, congratulating myself for getting at least 10 hours of sleep
P.S. On an unrelated note, "congratulating" should be spelled "congradulating"
P.P.S. On a somewhat related note (related to my first post-script, that is), I think that "definitely" should be spelled "definately" because the "i" in definitely definitely sounds like an "a". But whatever. I'm not the inventor of the English language (or Spell Check), so I guess my opinion doesn't matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment