Search mah Blog! :D

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

F.M.L.

Hey guys!! Remember this post?
Well, as it turns out, I may have Avoidant Personality Disorder

You probably don't know what this is, do you? Well, it means that I take crippling shyness to a whole new level! So as it turns out, I'm not moe, I'm merely somewhat mentally ill.

Symptoms may include (remember, all these things are more extreme than normal)....

-Timidity
-Anxiety
-Low Self-Esteem
-Social Discomfort
-Fear of Rejection

(Some of this was taken out of my friend Shelby's psychology book or something.)
A person with such disorder may be reticent in social situations out of fear of saying something inappropriate or seeming foolish, or of being unable to answer a question. They are afraid of being embarrassed by blushing, crying, or showing signs of anxiety in the presence of others. They're easily hurt by disapproval or criticism, and have little to no close friends other than first-degree relatives. Are often unwilling to become involved with other people unless they are certain that said people like them, and will usually avoid social or occupational activities involving significant interpersonal contact.

In other words, I'm insecure as hell.

Now, I believe that I have this disorder is because of my 5th grade year.
Basically, it went like this...

As a child, I was always content with being a bit of an outcast, and having people look down on me because I was different. It never bothered me. That is, until 5th grade, when I went to a new school.
I don't want to go into great detail, but the kids there were critical, judgmental, and extremely superficial.
Okay, completely normal.
However, there was this small group of girls that affected me the most.
My "friends".
What happened was that they let me into their group, let me think that I was their "friend", and then begun insulting me, ignoring me, ditching me, and completely mutilating my self-confidence altogether. And thus, leaving me behind to question the trustworthiness of human beings. In other words, I have a hard time trusting people who claim they like me.
So yeah, those bitches kind of ruined both my social and love life quite a bit.
Well, also, I'm pretty sure my evil exes kind of helped in ruining my love life as well, but whatever...

Anywho, I'm slowly getting better, but please forgive me if I still get a little insecure every now and again. Actually, on second thought, don't even get upset with me in the first place. If I get insecure, deal with it.

I apologize for finally posting a real post and not making it funny, but I just thought perhaps I should mention this.

3 comments:

  1. Eff those bitces D:< You are an nawesome person and NOBODY can take that away. Not even the League, or JESUS CRUSTACEAN HIMSELF. I hope u feel better. I will help :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELL YEAH!I agree with Mister Grant up there! I'd like to hope Shelby, Anna, tiffy and Grant has helped you some within the years, Love you Bellababe, and Screw what anyone else has to say about it (unless it's something nice...Go right on ahead if it something nice :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And of course I hope im in that list too .3.'

    ReplyDelete