Everyone has pet peeves. Some are ridiculous, some are a understandable, and so on...
So, I felt that maybe you'd like to know a few of mine. I dunno. Maybe not. Whatever. Here goes!
#1: I hate when people who are not babies talk like babies. Now, it isn't so annoying if a couple does that or someone is talking to their pets that way, so long as said pet is a dog and said couple is not in public. But some people just get out of hand with their stupid little "baby-talk"
#2: I hate repetition. I hate when people say the same thing over and over, I hate songs that repeat the same tune over and over with no break, and I hate when one certain noise is repeated over and over. Also, I hate having to repeat myself, because I get annoyed at myself for having to say the same thing more than two or three times. Although, the fact that I don't repeat myself pisses off other people as well, but that's another story for another day...
#3: Smacking annoys the HELL out of me. It is one of the most disgusting and irritating noises in the world. I hate when I'm trying to eat or at school, doing my work, and some annoying kid (usually my little brother, or, at school, the kid who always just HAPPENS to sit next to me) won't stop smacking on his food and/or gum. It drives me crazy!!! It's worse even than sniffling...
#4: Mary Sues/Gary Stu's. If you feel so damn insecure about yourself in real life, then perhaps you should talk to a psychiatrist about your self-esteem issues rather than making your OC a Sexy-Power-God who's lonely and only wants true love. Seriously, people. It's getting f*cking ridiculous.
#5: I despise talking to people who only want to talk about themselves. (This blog doesn't count because I'm supposed to talk about myself on here, which is why I started this in the first place so that I wouldn't annoy people by talking about myself in real life.)
beautifully put, Diz xD
ReplyDelete