Dear hair,
What the hell are you doing? Do you think that it is somehow appropriate to make your sweet way over to the right side of the part when I specifically asked you to stay on the left side? Why do you feel it necessary to trespass into the side of my head that is NOT your territory and molest my bangs? Well, I want you to stop it!
I don't care if the bangs on the right side are more voluptuous than the bangs on the left, you need to stay on YOUR side of the head where YOU belong! STOP. RAPING. THE RIGHT. SIDE.
Until your behavior improves, I will be forced to begin sleeping with my hair in a ponytail. Unless you want this to happen, I suggest that you get your act together and cease this lewd behavior.
Thank you.
That is all.

No comments:
Post a Comment