I have this weird thing where I sometimes can't eat celery because it tastes soapy. I don't know WHY, but it just does. And I hate it because I love celery when it isn't bubble flavored, but I cannot eat it often because it is almost always filled with the flavor of shampoo.
Of course, whenever I get other people to taste it, they just give me a funny look and tell me "Durr hurr it doesn't taste like soap :B" To which I often yell "IT TASTES LIKE SOAP! >8U" and then they say "No it doesn't" and then I say "YES IT DOES!" and then they tell me "Stop asking me if it tastes like soap. It never does." and then I say "YES IT DOES YOU'RE STUPID AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!"
Then I kill them forever.
Anyway, does this ever happen to you guys? Because as far I as know, I seem to be the only person who ever tastes soap in her celery... Maybe my taste buds are broke.
Naw, I feel your pain here too. It might be the fertilizers and stuff. You should see if organically grown celery tastes like that .3./
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking you're a crazy person. Do you want to go with me to the asylum? I hear they have some pretty awesome pudding... And maybe some celery that doesn't taste like soap...
ReplyDelete