I've been doing a bit of self-seeking and connecting and such, and I thought maybe I'd reveal a few more secrets that really aren't secrets, they're just things that I unintentionally don't talk about. You may or may not know these things, but I guess we'll see, huh?
TRUTH NUMBAH WAHN!:
I lied to you all.
I actually am ticklish...
TRUTH NUMBAH TEW!!:
I am almost always daydreaming in a small part of my brain. Even when it seems like I'm paying full close attention to you or whatever is going on around me, I'm still sort of fantasizing in a dark, tiny corner of my mind. I still listen well enough, but often times I start to drift..... So please forgive me if you're trying to talk to me and I space out a bit. I didn't do it on purpose ^_^'
TRUTH NUMBAH THU-REE!!!:
I'm actually a bit more dependent on people than I act. I like to come across as some sort of "independent bad-ass female" but I tend to feel lonely rather easily... I'm not totally dependent on others, but I do enjoy some company
TRUTH NUMBAH FOUER!!!!:
Unfortunately, although I tend to be a bit dependent... I am also rather insecure. I'm normally not the one to contact someone else first if I just want to talk because then I'm afraid that I will be bothering them or something. So guys, if you don't want to talk to me, please just say so. This will actually help me to feel better about myself because then I can be sure about whether or not you wanted to talk. There's a story behind my insecurity, but we'll get into that later.
TRUTH NUMBAH FIEVE!!!!!:
I'm out of stuff to say :D
If you miss my humorous, illustrated posts, just be patient, I'll be making those when I'm done being all Zen and stuffs. Kthxbainao :D
No comments:
Post a Comment