I kind of hate Daylight Savings Time because it makes me feel like it's really fucking late even when it's not.
To most people, this would not seem to be a tragically fatal problem. However, to me, it's kind of really serious.
Why?
Because when it gets really late at night and not a whole lot of people are on the internet, I feel like I'm stranded in a totally different universe with only me in it and it's going to be like that forever and I'll have to become asexual so that I may have some sort of company
I don't know why life seems so dramatic to me at times like this, but there are days when I seriously question my sanity.
P.S. Anna and I are going to try to stay up all friggin night so more posts like this one are probably going to happen. Or maybe I'll actually complete a real one! Anything can happen.
P.P.S. The drawing of me riding a retarded and/or gimpy unicorn with flaming mane and tail was supposed to emphasize the statement "anything can happen". I was going to say some other stuff but I forgot what they were going to be because I'm really tired even though it's only 30 minutes past my bedtime.
I seriously don't think I can last a whole fucking night.

No comments:
Post a Comment