Okay, so as I posted earlier, I have blogger-block. And yet I keep thinking that I can come on here and magically scrounge up a fantastical blog out of some minuscule rant about a random subject. And it always fails. Then I read some other famous bloggers' posts and sink further into the dark abyss of shame and guilt which I have created within my own subconscious (which is, by the way, batshit crazy).
Then, I once again feel as though I can suddenly conjure up a mind-blowing entry, slay a dragon, and enjoy a cup of tea all at once. And thus, the cycle repeats itself.
And sometimes, the cycle is delayed while I wallow in self-pity, depression, and feelings of uselessness.
And there are also times when I interrupt my wallowing to try and force myself into providing society with light-hearted humor and comic relief.
And then posts like this happen.
Awwwww.. You make wonderful blogs Izzy! I ALWAYS get a laugh out of them!
ReplyDelete