Search mah Blog! :D

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Someone Should Peg Cupid in the Head With a Sparkly Rock of Death, the Plague, and Lava

Okay, I'm not going to bother starting out this post all fancy and poetic and comical and complicated and shit. I'm just gonna say it flat-out: I'm having bull-shit romantic problems.
I hate them. I hate it. I hate him and her and them and us and everyone and everything and this is sounding really emo and angry and angsty.
....Let me start over.
I'm still having romantic problems, but the whole thing isn't quite as dramatic as I make it seem. I don't even feel that bad about the whole ordeal, I just kind of got carried away with the fun of typing emotional, angry stuff (lulz). ......Wait, what?
Oh, right.
Romantic problems.
That's all you get to know.

1 comment:

  1. I AM SPECIAL I GET TO KNOW MORE YAYYYYYY!!11111111111 ^^

    So that's just mah humor poking out to say hello and avoid awkwardness whilst keeping my goal of commenting on every one of your blogs...

    Yeah...

    bye.

    ReplyDelete