Search mah Blog! :D

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Alright, so let's start this sucker, shall we?

Hello world! My name is Isabel! But most people just call me Izzy, Iz, Dizz, Dizzy, Bellababe, or... *shudder* Dizney. It does not matter what you call me, so long as it is not insulting in any way. Cuz then I'll wanna kill you with a SpineFork. Don't know what a SpineFork is? Well, my good friend (whoever you may be), a SpineFork is a fork which has been surgically inserted into my spine, and instead of stitching up the skin on my back, the cut is mended with a zipper, so that I may zip and unzip my back at any time I please, thus giving myself easy access to my SpineFork in case I need to get all stabbity on someone. I've gotten off subject.

So, this is my very first blog. I don't know if someone will accuse me of conforming, or if I will even enjoy this "blogging" thing that you crazy kids do, but I need an outlet for my random, angry, depressing, or just flat-out stupid thoughts and emotions without seeming overly spontaneous or retarded (no offense to the mentally handicapped). I WILL try to update at least three times a week, but no promises.

....Wow, this first blog is really boring.

Fear not, readers! You can expect some stupid random crap soon! ...Or eventually.... W... Whichever comes first, alright?

2 comments: