I love showers. Showers are damn sexy. Plus, they're warm. And wet. ....That sounds dirty.
Anyway!
Showers are like God plus Buddha plus Allah plus pure awesome. Especially when you're not showering for the sake of getting clean, but for the sake of relaxing and simply being blessed by the glorious, warm, wet drops of happiness and joy. One of the best parts of a shower (besides being hugged by watery, angelic molecules) is the refreshed, clean feeling that you get when you finish it.
To be honest, if and (hopefully) when I get married, I'll probably sneak into the shower while my husband is using it just for the hell of enjoying the shower itself/molesting him/reenacting the famous shower scene from some classic horror movie which I think is called Psycho. But you guys didn't need to know that. Or maybe you did. I could end up marrying you someday, you never know. Of course, unless it does/doesn't happen. Then you'd know.
*insert sinister-sounding voice here* Then you'd know~.....
Possible Future Husband and/or Wife (but probably not wife) - You've been warned
Hmm.
ReplyDeleteThat's cute.
Just, cute.
And so COMPLETELY Izzy.
THEN YOU'D KNOW...