As some of you may well know, I suffer from emetophobia.
Emetophobia = Irrational fear or anxiety towards vomit, vomiting, or seeing/hearing others vomit
My fear is so bad that it keeps me from doing things such as, but not limited to (dammit):
-Riding Rollercoasters
-Watching PG13+ movies
-Being near drunk people
-Ingesting food and/or drink that may have the slight possibility of making me sick
-Becoming bulimic (but that's a stupid thing to do, anyway)
Every time I feel as though I may vomit, I go through a episode of panic until either I feel better or I become absolutely positive that I am going to puke.
These situations usually go a little something like this...
...or like this:
But lately, it seems that I am currently unable to vomit, due to my near-crippling fear. You get no details >:C
Haha. "Let's do this bitch." Haha. It's like you're having a showdown with your phobia.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you feel that way. But know your phobias bring amusement to others.
That makes it better C:
ReplyDelete