When I was young, we used to live in a trailer park, and during the summer, my mom was unable to watch my brother and I during the weekdays, because she had to go to work. So, we had a regular babysitter who would come and care for us until our mother would come home.
But one day, our babysitter brought a friend...
Now, I don't know what these two were on, but they were all hyped up about ghosts on this particular day, and they managed to convince me that my house was haunted. This made me mad. Very mad. I did not want no stinky invisible ghost roaming around my house doing whatever it damned well pleased, breaking things and scaring my family, nuh-uh. I would not put up with this.
So, I decided that I would get this ghost out of my house. But first, I had to find him.
My babysitters told me that ghosts would magically become visible if I told them to show themselves. I somewhat believed this, but did not entirely trust this ghost, so I decided to be safe and bring a blanket to throw onto the ghost, just in case he did not show himself. And so they had me running around like an idiot, throwing a blanket onto random parts of the house yelling "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" each time.
This went on for a few more minutes until I noticed that I was not making any progress. Fine then, time for plan B.
Plan B was for me to try and scare the ghost out of my house, since I could not see it. To do this, I was going to have to dress up as the scariest thing I could come up with. Unfortunately, we did not have any particularly terrifying costumes in our house, so I did the next best thing:
I dressed up as Emperor Zurg.
Now, to be honest, I thought I looked pretty damn scary. But my cruel babysitters just stood by and laughed their asses off while I, the poor, misinformed child, ran around the house, dressed as a Toy Story villain, and threw my blanket around in random corners yelling "SHOW YOURSELF!" every five seconds.
I eventually came to the conclusion that there was no ghost, and that my babysitters were crazy, and finally put away the costume and butter knife and went through the rest of my day like normal.
The End.
Lord, Izzy. Of COURSE you did this xD
ReplyDeleteWow. Izzy. Just... WOW. hah. I'm in the halfway place between lolz and Why The Face (WTF).... So this is my reaction...
ReplyDeleteMe: ??!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!?!
... That is all.
And I finally get the Emperor Zurg reference now.