Search mah Blog! :D

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I don't have MPD, just the tendency to give everything its own character

I'm bored. So, I'm going to introduce you to my personalities (Sheryl, Lilly, and Raven), and my subconscious (Twilight):
Sheryl is the logical, skeptical, sarcastic and short-tempered side of my character/personality. She has little patience and often finds others to be incompetent and irritating.
Lilly is the hyperactive, artistic, fun-loving and out-going side of my personality. She is rather social and friendly, and sometimes flirtatious (but you don't know that ;D).
Raven is the dark, poetic, depressing and introverted side. She rarely speaks and is quite pessimistic.
And finally, Twilight. She is not a part of my personality, but rather, my subconscious. She is the ring-leader of all that goes on inside my mind. She is the most pure of the others (pure meaning completely one, not pure meaning innocent), and is extremely fond of nature and music. Not much else is known about her, as she is rather mysterious to me (and to others, whenever she does speak up).
Sheryl and Lilly are the closest, despite how opposite they are, Sheryl isn't very fond of Raven, because she's too emo, and Raven doesn't like Lilly a whole lot, because she's too loud and talks too much. Lilly loves everyone (although she's offended easily), and Twilight is just sort of like a motherly figure to the whole crazy group.

1 comment:

  1. You're a crazy person Izzy.

    ... I love you.

    And just because it's in every other comment,....

    Lolz

    ReplyDelete