For the love of God, people!! I'm not like him or her or it or them or anyone!!
I am not Sarah. I am not DJ. I'm not Suzy or Sally or Joe or Bob or whoever the hell you crazy fucks happen to think I am.
I. AM. IZZY. I have never been and never will be anyone but Izzy.
I sit at home all day on the internet because I have few (but valuable) friends who I don't see outside of school. I have a fragile self-esteem and self-image and I feel like if I'm like someone else then I'm not myself anymore. I think all day about theories, philosophies, religion, love, friendship, and death.
I question my ability to love as a teenager.
I question my ability to have faith as a human.
I wonder about things like how different colors seem to other people and if other people are even real with real lives and thoughts and feelings or are they the creations of my own imagination?
I think of nature and how it's more flawed than others make it out to be.
I think about my drawing ability and how can I improve and what if I'll always be just good enough?
I think about my singing and how I wish it was just good enough to do it a little more often.
I think about the amount of good and evil in society and I think about what I can do to improve it.
I think about all the things I would do, if only I could.
I have an imagination as vast as the ocean but a too-tight grip on reality.
I also fear that the best that could happen never will.
I'm somewhat judgmental and ashamed of it, and I also tend to try and hold a grudge, although I usually find myself unable to.
I try to bring down others in my mind so that I can feel better about myself, then feel bad about doing so and try to stop.
And Grant, I happen to dislike Sarah because she dumped you 2-3 times (or whatever), never realizing what she had until she threw it away. I'm not sure why or how the cycle was stopped, but I'm thankful that it did and I'm glad I have you now. I know it sounds cheesy but whatever.
I am the little ball of energy, full of crazy ideas and ditzy remarks that I hope and pray to God that you all love. And if not, GTFO >:I
I apologize for this sudden "opening up to the public" post but I had to clear up once and for all who I am.
I'll get back to the funny ASAP.
Oh, P.S. Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment