So last night I had another dream involving a celebrity from a show and/or movie that I particularly enjoy. However, this time it was even more awkward...
....It all began at my mother's house....
....We were all in the living room (we being Anna, Colten ((I think)), Grant, Me, and some other friends), gathered around the television.... I think someone was playing a video game, but I can't be sure. Anyway, suddenly Grant was bein' all "mneeehhhhhh, cuddles~..." and I was all "Okayz :D" but then he was Michael Cera (who I believe was supposed to be Scott Pilgrim at the time but whatever) and Michael Cera was all "I'mma layin' on you~!!" and I was all "NOES!! GET OFF!! YOU'RE NOT BOYFRIEND!! HELP!! RAPE!!" but he wouldn't get off and then he disappeared and Patrick (the Stealth Cuddler) was suddenly laying on me and I was like "FUCK YO COUCH!" and threw him off.
I don't really understand what the hell the point of all this was but that's how it went so yeah.
Um....
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment