Search mah Blog! :D

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Conversation I Had With TJ Over Facebook a Few Days Ago...

(Story: I was having a normal conversation with my friend, TJ, when he stated that he had won an argument that I didn't even know we were having. All I knew was that he couldn't win because I had to. And so...)

Izzy: Bam. You lose. I shot you.

Tj: Now i'm a zombie!! I eat your brains and live :P

Izzy: My brains are made of diamond. You break all your teeth.

Tj: I buy new Uber-diamond teeth and crush your brain.

Izzy: My brain has a force-field of unbreakable awesome.

Tj: i get chuck norris to round house kick it and it simply EXPLODES out of awesome, and i eat your brains

Izzy: Chuck Norris is my husband. He refuses to kick my force-field and gives me sushi instead

Tj: Then Rambo kills your brain in an actiony way

Izzy: My brain is an alien baby that drains Rambo's heart

Tj: Rambo has no heart to drain :P

Izzy: Fine, it eats his liver

Tj: He lost his liver in Korea

Izzy: IT EATS HIM!

Tj: Rambo would shoot your brain with Uber-Diamond rounds before it even saw him coming

Izzy: My brain is protected by the Old Spice guy!

Tj: Rambo shoots him 5 times with a hand gun and Mr. Christmas throws a knife threw his back and out his gut

Izzy: Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks them both in the face and shoots flaming acid-coated goat babies out of his beard at them

Tj: Rambo put on a Ghillie suit and become invisible, then shoots chuck norris' goats in their utter ( everyone knows acid-coated goat babies one true weakness is there overly large utters )

Izzy: Utter explodes goat milk into Rambo's throat and eye sockets, which he is secretly allergic to

Tj: Santa gives him the Christmas gift of immortality, and gives chuck norris a banana

Izzy: Chuck Norris turns the banana into the flame thrower and roasts chestnuts on an open fire

Tj: Rambo comes out of hiding hand makes eggnog, then shows chuck norris the true meaning on christmas spirit, as Mr. Christmas lays burning alive due to goat acid

Izzy: Tj and I use teamwork to save Mr. Christmas and we all have a wonderful holiday and establish peace among humans and zombies alike

Tj: I love happy endings. . . Until 28 weeks later and disease ridden hippies start attacking Alaska

Izzy: What disease?

Tj: THE disease, it starts with lab rats, but scientists didn't take propper safety standards and it spread to them, soon their loved ones, their friends and neighbors, and even the old people who greet you at wal*mart

Izzy: NOT THE OLD PEOPLE!!

Tj: Yes, Isabel, even the old people.

Izzy: ‎.....I don't like this story anymore.

(Should I illustrate this? I think I may...)

No comments:

Post a Comment