So I had another confusing dream last night. I'm not sure how it began, but the first thing I remember is being in either a hotel, office building, or some sort of mall with Anna and her ex's former friends, DJ, James, and I think Chase and/or Patrick.
I don't remember enough to be able to repeat the dream in the form of a story, so I'll just give you the little snidbits.
First snidbit: DJ took my schoolbag and drew over Jack/Grant. He gave him black and blue hair and it makes me angry. ....Grr.
Second snidbit: Someone's fighting. Don't know who. Think it's DJ and James. Don't know why. There's an old man there with some coffee. I think I tell him to go back into the coffee shop for some reason. He makes me go in there instead to "watch his coffee" and tells me to get him a refill when it's empty. I go into the coffee shop, go Kim Pine and "shoot" myself with a hand gun and topple to the floor before getting back up and "watching the coffee". It's empty but I don't get him a refill.
I go over to a candy shop in the middle of the coffee shop to buy some candy. The cashier is either an old friend, relative, or the famous blogger Allie Brosh. I don't remember, but I try to strike up a conversation while I fumble with a bunch of quarters that I just can't seem to hold and look for some candy. I think I dropped some on the floor.
And then I woke up. I dunno what the hell is wrong with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment