Then Anna showed up, and we went to eat dinner at Babe's.
After that, we drove around, now accompanied by Katy's sister and her sister's annoying friend, and viewed some of the houses Christmas decorations.
We came across one of those houses who's lights flash to the music on some radio, and I spend a good 10-20 minutes trying to take a good picture of the damn thing...
And we saw a demon tree.
Then we went back home.
The following morning (today), Katy's mother took me to get my tooth filling re-filled. I was drugged up on loads of laughing gas, three mouth-numbing shots, and some gel shit, and it still hurt like a bitch. It tasted bad, too.
Afterward, we went to see Megamind. It was amazing :D
Katy really got into the spirit of the movie...
Then, I went home :D
Oh, and P.S. I also got an awesome Penguin-Zebra hybrid hat .u.~
I'mma name it Pengin .u.













It's spelt Kali.
ReplyDeleteAND I FEEL JUST SOOOOO SPECIALLLL RIIGHHHT NOW!
I'M FEATURED!!!!!!!!!!
I love my blue tongue.