Search mah Blog! :D

Friday, February 18, 2011

Religion

Hello folks, today I am here to discuss religion with you.
Now before you guys get all crazy thinking I'm gonna "teach you the way of the Lord" or "tell you why all religion is wrong"....
No.
I'm just here to give you my general opinion on all religious views.

I think that most religions to have a valid point, or at least some decent standards.
You know, things such as vegetarianism, belief that everyone is equal, be kind, be peaceful, things like that...
We may have different Gods and deities, but I do think that any one of us could be either wrong or right, and should stop cutting others down or placing ourselves higher just because we happen to have different beliefs. I mean hell, I was best friends with a Satanist  at one point! I mean, geez, it doesn't get any more different than that, does it?
You see, I myself am a Christian... Or at least, somewhat. I'm trying very hard to maintain my faith but it seems to be drifting back and forth lately. Any advice on that would be appreciated. Anyway.
I am a Christian, whose best friend was once a Satanist. If that can happen, then don't you think other people can learn to get alone just the same?
Also, there are people like those psychos in Westboro Baptist Church (<--- This is a link. Click it. Educate yourself.).
See, what I wanna know is why can't people just leave well enough alone, regardless of whether or not what other people are doing is "wrong"? Ever heard of the expression "live and let live"? Also, my mother once pointed out something that someone should really tell those bible-humping Westboro dudes. Is there or is there not a quote in the Bible which states "Thou shall not judge, lest he be judged himself"? Or something similar to that...?
Well, even if there isn't, we're human. They're human. You're human. We're not fucking perfect. Get off your fucking pedestal and deal with the fact that people are sinners. Also. Isn't God perfect? Isn't He all-knowing? Well, answer me this: Why would the Lord create something He knew He would hate? Hm? What's that? He wouldn't?? Gasp! Well, imagine that!
Also, you wackos of the Islamic or Hindu religion. What the hell, guys? Suicide bombing? Social classification? Crashing planes into buildings full of people with lives  and loves  and family?? Westboro may be made of a bunch of judgmental pricks, but you guys are seriously fucked up.
Also, one last thing to some agnostics and atheists out there... We know you don't believe in any powers that be, and that's cool and all, but that really does not give you much of the right to mock and ridicule those who do. You're entitled to your own beliefs, and we're entitled to ours, but some of you guys can be just as bad as some Christians and Muslims.
....
Basically, my point is that different people in different cultures with different mindsets believe in different things. It's not a big deal, and if they happen to be wrong, well, that's their problem when they die. Also, it's not really considered "saving" someone if they do not wish to be saved. You're really just wasting their time.
So seriously stop being douchey.
And to those of you who're cool and chill or just don't give a damn, I raise my glass to you, good sirs and/or madams.
Thank you for your time.
Peace out, dude-mans

P.S. A last note to some Christians: You guys do know that the religion is based partially on morals, right? Morals that go against things like being a slut, druggie, alcoholic, or murderer...? No? Oh. Well you're retarded. Read the Ten Commandments once in a while, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment