So it's 4:43 in the morning right now and I'm running on 3 hours of sleep...
...And some thoughts I keep thinking that won't fucking. Go. Away.
And I also have a friend staying the night as well.
So let me just take this time to say good morning to you nice, wonderful people who are always there to tolerate me and my being melodramatic...
Oh, and also to say "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" to my fan-tastic brain who won't shut the hell up for five seconds so maybe I can get some God damn sleep...
...And yeah.
In case you're wondering what the hell is keeping me up, well..... So am I.
I'm not sure why I couldn't really go back to sleep in the first place, but I tried falling asleep...
....Then I started thinking....
....Then I started really thinking....
....Then I started feeling insecure....
....Then I started feeling bored and lonely....
....Then I had a realization which in all reality isn't very surprising at all....
....Then I got antsy and got out of bed and came into my mom's room and turned on the computer and here we are.
For some reason I don't really feel all that tired... Yet...
It'll probably kick in eventually, though.
...
Oh! Does anyone know how to cure insecurity? Because I'm seriously getting sick of this "being-too-scared-of-everything-including-performing-and-relationships" bullshit. It's extremely irritating, really, and I'd like to know how the hell am I to beat this thing.
It'd be extremely awesome of you if you'd help out.
Thanks.
Love you.
Bye.
::update:: It is now 5:56am, but I think maybe I can go to sleep.
...Maybe.
Wish me luck!
...And some thoughts I keep thinking that won't fucking. Go. Away.
And I also have a friend staying the night as well.
So let me just take this time to say good morning to you nice, wonderful people who are always there to tolerate me and my being melodramatic...
Oh, and also to say "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" to my fan-tastic brain who won't shut the hell up for five seconds so maybe I can get some God damn sleep...
...And yeah.
In case you're wondering what the hell is keeping me up, well..... So am I.
I'm not sure why I couldn't really go back to sleep in the first place, but I tried falling asleep...
....Then I started thinking....
....Then I started really thinking....
....Then I started feeling insecure....
....Then I started feeling bored and lonely....
....Then I had a realization which in all reality isn't very surprising at all....
....Then I got antsy and got out of bed and came into my mom's room and turned on the computer and here we are.
For some reason I don't really feel all that tired... Yet...
It'll probably kick in eventually, though.
...
Oh! Does anyone know how to cure insecurity? Because I'm seriously getting sick of this "being-too-scared-of-everything-including-performing-and-relationships" bullshit. It's extremely irritating, really, and I'd like to know how the hell am I to beat this thing.
It'd be extremely awesome of you if you'd help out.
Thanks.
Love you.
Bye.
::update:: It is now 5:56am, but I think maybe I can go to sleep.
...Maybe.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment