Search mah Blog! :D

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Loving Unconditionally

A lot of people may think that they do, but I happen to know for a fact that children do not love unconditionally. That's a grown-up thing.
Why do I think this?
Because, my dear friends, if a man is with a woman (or a woman is with a woman, or a man is with a man, it doesn't really matter..), and one person within the relationship abuses the other, the abused will stay with said person for whatever reason ("he/she does it because he/she loves me","he/she doesn't really mean it","I deserve it" blah blah blah...). This is an example of loving unconditionally. You are loving without condition.
But see, with children, if they have a friend or a boyfriend or a girlfriend or whatever who hits them or bullies them or says mean things to them, they're like "Fuck this guy, he/she's a jerk! I don't want him/her!" and they drop that sucker.
Now, why don't we, as teens or adults or whatever, do that?
And don't give me any BS about how we can't help who we love and who we choose to be with and all that crap because while it may or may not be true, we should at least have the common sense to know who is a good person to be with and who is not. And yet, if we're abused, we stick with them anyway.
I mean sure, it probably hurts to leave them and all, but it certainly hurts more to stay. Both physically and emotionally.
So perhaps maybe, just maybe, we can learn from the children we once were and leave before we get the sense knocked out of us, hm?

~This rant are my true feelings and thoughts and stuff. Don't copy and say it are yours or I'll insult your grammar~

No comments:

Post a Comment