Last night I had another weird-ass dream. Now as most of you know, I have these quite often. But there are only a few that are strange enough to blog about. This was one of those dreams. Let's begin.
The first thing I remember is looking out a window and watching some sort of space fight going on. Y'know, giant space ships, lasers, explosions, all that cliched junk. Then I realized I was in a ship that was apart of this fight. But for some reason it wasn't that big of a deal because it was over in about 2 minutes. After that, I turned around to find that I was in a hospital room. And, for some reason, that I was pregnant.
Suddenly Dr. Cox (from Scrubs) was in the room, and he told me to lay down on the... Something. I don't remember if it was a table or what, but I think it was a table. I didn't know why I had to lay on the table, but I did it anyway. Next thing I knew, I was sitting up and freaking out because I thought I was about to give birth and I knew it was going to hurt really really bad. So then I started spazzing and crying and yelling about how I wanted morphine and the stupid doctor just sat there and stared at me and then he left the room and I calmed down because I realized that my water still hadn't broken and I wasn't having contractions or anything. Then the rest of the dream consisted of me sitting around waiting for something to happen and Dr. Cox coming back in and staring at me more.
I don't really remember anything after that, so I'm pretty much just gonna end this here. And before anyone asks, no, I don't know who the father was.
The first thing I remember is looking out a window and watching some sort of space fight going on. Y'know, giant space ships, lasers, explosions, all that cliched junk. Then I realized I was in a ship that was apart of this fight. But for some reason it wasn't that big of a deal because it was over in about 2 minutes. After that, I turned around to find that I was in a hospital room. And, for some reason, that I was pregnant.
Suddenly Dr. Cox (from Scrubs) was in the room, and he told me to lay down on the... Something. I don't remember if it was a table or what, but I think it was a table. I didn't know why I had to lay on the table, but I did it anyway. Next thing I knew, I was sitting up and freaking out because I thought I was about to give birth and I knew it was going to hurt really really bad. So then I started spazzing and crying and yelling about how I wanted morphine and the stupid doctor just sat there and stared at me and then he left the room and I calmed down because I realized that my water still hadn't broken and I wasn't having contractions or anything. Then the rest of the dream consisted of me sitting around waiting for something to happen and Dr. Cox coming back in and staring at me more.
I don't really remember anything after that, so I'm pretty much just gonna end this here. And before anyone asks, no, I don't know who the father was.
No comments:
Post a Comment