Search mah Blog! :D

Sunday, September 18, 2011

10 Things I've Done as a Kid

As a child, I have...

1. Had a half-squished cockroach dropped on my head by a teacher
2. Accidentally caught a coin in my throat and later proceeded to pull it out
3. Drawn Native American pornography for a school project which was later hung up in the school hallway
4. Rode a horse named "Hobo"
5.Criticized a drawing of a penis in a story-book movie
6. Been put in counseling for having a boyfriend in the first grade
7. Hugged a topless black woman in the middle of Fort Worth
8. Spent a week feeding grasshoppers to a giant garden spider under my trailer
9. Created a liquid concoction that smelled like absolute shit using grass, dirt, water, and food coloring
10. Contracted ringworm from a stray cat I stole from one of my neighbours

No comments:

Post a Comment