Search mah Blog! :D

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shiny New Ear Holes

 So my summer's starting to pick up a little bit, but in some ways it's also starting to suck a little more.
 Let's begin with the sucking part.

 Things that suck right now:
-Grant, Tabitha, and TJ are all still out of town
-I got side-tracked on my little diet thing (again) so I'm trying to kick that back into gear
-I'm pretty much completely inactive right now because Anna doesn't ever want to go anywhere and she's leaving for Austin soon so I have to stay home if she wants to stay home
-I'm bored as all hell and I feel fat, basically.
-My ears hurt like bitches whenever I mess with my BRAND NEW EAR PIERCINGS, WHAT?

Things that don't suck right now (or suck less, anyhow):
-Between birthday money and allowance, I managed to get about $43, so I plan on going on a shopping spree when Anna leaves
-I haven't been getting as depressed lately
-Two days till Tabs returns, two weeks till Grant, but as for TJ I've still no idea
-I'm not as dependent on the company of others (woo!)
-I have shiny things in my new ear holes
-I'm still alive and breathing


...So yeah, there's my ever-more-interesting life in a nutshell right there.
Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment