A few interesting things have happened since my last post, but they're kind of personal (even though I already went and told most of my friends about it all), so I'm not gonna go into too much detail. If I know you personally, then you already know what's happened anyway, so now you can stop worrying about it and now we can move on.
One interesting thing that happened is Grant told me for the first time three small words that I thought I would never ever hear from him (even though technically, I have yet to actually hear them, but that's beside the point). I know for most chicks, they'd be all "OMG yay" and move on, but I had given up on ever having him say it months and months ago, so when it finally happened, well... First I went into mini-shock (I was so surprised I was shaking), then I progressed to happiness (the "OMG yay!" part), and I continued on to disbelief. So then I did a bitch thing and I was basically like "No way" and he was like "Ya way" and this went on the next day as well because for some reason I had a hard time believing it was actually true. Obviously, I believe it now.
The next interesting thing that happened is basically I went over to Tiffy's house and we had a super awesome fun time which mostly consisted of her teasing me over what I had just typed about in the previous paragraph, watching Scott Pilgrim, and talking about the ridiculousness of over-sized anime boobs. I know it's not that interesting to you guys but it was fun for me SHUT UP DX>
The final interesting thing that happened is I stayed up till 3:30am, woke up at 1:30pm, and ate a fake chicken patty for breakfast (I ate that like it was a mothafuckin cookie). Which really isn't that interesting once again but it's my blog and I can say what I want.
And now after having done moderately well as far as not being lonely goes, I'm starting to sink into a minor depression because of being alone (I'm literally the only person at home right now), but I've only got a few hours to go until I am reunited with another human being, a week until I'm with Anna, and about three weeks (maybe less, maybe more) until I once again see Grant. So here's to holding on!
....Wee
One interesting thing that happened is Grant told me for the first time three small words that I thought I would never ever hear from him (even though technically, I have yet to actually hear them, but that's beside the point). I know for most chicks, they'd be all "OMG yay" and move on, but I had given up on ever having him say it months and months ago, so when it finally happened, well... First I went into mini-shock (I was so surprised I was shaking), then I progressed to happiness (the "OMG yay!" part), and I continued on to disbelief. So then I did a bitch thing and I was basically like "No way" and he was like "Ya way" and this went on the next day as well because for some reason I had a hard time believing it was actually true. Obviously, I believe it now.
The next interesting thing that happened is basically I went over to Tiffy's house and we had a super awesome fun time which mostly consisted of her teasing me over what I had just typed about in the previous paragraph, watching Scott Pilgrim, and talking about the ridiculousness of over-sized anime boobs. I know it's not that interesting to you guys but it was fun for me SHUT UP DX>
The final interesting thing that happened is I stayed up till 3:30am, woke up at 1:30pm, and ate a fake chicken patty for breakfast (I ate that like it was a mothafuckin cookie). Which really isn't that interesting once again but it's my blog and I can say what I want.
And now after having done moderately well as far as not being lonely goes, I'm starting to sink into a minor depression because of being alone (I'm literally the only person at home right now), but I've only got a few hours to go until I am reunited with another human being, a week until I'm with Anna, and about three weeks (maybe less, maybe more) until I once again see Grant. So here's to holding on!
....Wee
No comments:
Post a Comment