Today, I gave Julius his first bath since I found him.
It was quite a pitiful sight, really. He kept walking away from the water then crawling into my lap, shaking violently.
Afterward, once I brought him inside, he began prancing around in circles on my bed, shoving his nose into the blanket, trying to dig holes in it. After he was done with that, he started straining his head upwards towards the ceiling, making these groaning, growling-type noises, after which he barked once loudly, then jumped onto the floor and ate some food.
....I don't know if this is normal, but this puppy is indeed quite strange to me.
It was quite a pitiful sight, really. He kept walking away from the water then crawling into my lap, shaking violently.
Afterward, once I brought him inside, he began prancing around in circles on my bed, shoving his nose into the blanket, trying to dig holes in it. After he was done with that, he started straining his head upwards towards the ceiling, making these groaning, growling-type noises, after which he barked once loudly, then jumped onto the floor and ate some food.
....I don't know if this is normal, but this puppy is indeed quite strange to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment