Hello everyone! Today, I bring you yet another amazing tale straight from my subconscious to your beautiful eyes. In other words, I had a crazy-ass dream again.
It started out with myself (I looked like Rapunzel from the movie Tangled after her hair was cut), Anna (who looked like Rapunzel's mother), her boyfriend Noah (who looked like Flynn Rider), and Grant (who looked like himself in 3D Pixar animated form), and we were all (for some reason) riding in a car with Anna driving, Noah in the passenger seat, me sitting behind the driver's seat, and Grant all the way in the back. It was nighttime.
After a few minutes of driving, we pulled up to Anna's house (at least, her house in my dream), only to be greeted by a gay make-up artist poking his head through the passenger window. The make-up artist took a moment to observe Noah, then began to shake his head and go "tsk tsk tsk..." He started painting Noah's face, saying something about needing lipstick and other various items and then painted a single green stripe on Noah's forehead. He then looked towards the backseat, stared at Grant for a moment, then said "You're perfect, honey, just wonderful," and left.
We exited the car, and Grant, looking upset, came to me and pulled me into a hug, whining about how he didn't want to be beautiful. Patting him on the back, I asked "You don't want to be a pretty comedian?" to which he replied "No, I don't want to be a pretty comedian D:"
After that I think we went into Anna's house but I don't remember what we did there, I just remember suddenly being on a field nearby, with me running around like crazy, Anna looking at me, being irritated, and Noah and Grant just standing off somewhere else.
Suddenly, the field was a floating patch of cookies, and the guys were suddenly gone, leaving only Anna and I standing on a cluster of cookies. Then I was suddenly gone, and the cookies stopped floating and began to slowly fall, Anna drifting downward among them. I started to see things from Anna's perspective, as she went towards the falling cookies headfirst and began eating them without the use of her hands. When she finally reached the ground, I saw myself and Anna from a third person perspective (perhaps Noah's or Grant's), and I scolded Anna, hand on my hip, waving my finger, for eating so many cookies.
As it turned out, we were standing next to Anna's house again, so we went ahead inside (Grant and Noah had since returned). Inside was her apparent younger sister, who was obsessed with cats (she owned a large cat, a regular-sized cat, and a tiny cat that could fit in my hand), and her apparent mother, a fat pale brunette who seemed to think that we (excluding Anna) were her servants. Anna's "mother" began speaking to us in a bad Spanish accent although we told her many times over that we were not her servants. Then we finally gave up and put the tiny cat in a box for some reason.
Then I woke up.
It started out with myself (I looked like Rapunzel from the movie Tangled after her hair was cut), Anna (who looked like Rapunzel's mother), her boyfriend Noah (who looked like Flynn Rider), and Grant (who looked like himself in 3D Pixar animated form), and we were all (for some reason) riding in a car with Anna driving, Noah in the passenger seat, me sitting behind the driver's seat, and Grant all the way in the back. It was nighttime.
After a few minutes of driving, we pulled up to Anna's house (at least, her house in my dream), only to be greeted by a gay make-up artist poking his head through the passenger window. The make-up artist took a moment to observe Noah, then began to shake his head and go "tsk tsk tsk..." He started painting Noah's face, saying something about needing lipstick and other various items and then painted a single green stripe on Noah's forehead. He then looked towards the backseat, stared at Grant for a moment, then said "You're perfect, honey, just wonderful," and left.
We exited the car, and Grant, looking upset, came to me and pulled me into a hug, whining about how he didn't want to be beautiful. Patting him on the back, I asked "You don't want to be a pretty comedian?" to which he replied "No, I don't want to be a pretty comedian D:"
After that I think we went into Anna's house but I don't remember what we did there, I just remember suddenly being on a field nearby, with me running around like crazy, Anna looking at me, being irritated, and Noah and Grant just standing off somewhere else.
Suddenly, the field was a floating patch of cookies, and the guys were suddenly gone, leaving only Anna and I standing on a cluster of cookies. Then I was suddenly gone, and the cookies stopped floating and began to slowly fall, Anna drifting downward among them. I started to see things from Anna's perspective, as she went towards the falling cookies headfirst and began eating them without the use of her hands. When she finally reached the ground, I saw myself and Anna from a third person perspective (perhaps Noah's or Grant's), and I scolded Anna, hand on my hip, waving my finger, for eating so many cookies.
As it turned out, we were standing next to Anna's house again, so we went ahead inside (Grant and Noah had since returned). Inside was her apparent younger sister, who was obsessed with cats (she owned a large cat, a regular-sized cat, and a tiny cat that could fit in my hand), and her apparent mother, a fat pale brunette who seemed to think that we (excluding Anna) were her servants. Anna's "mother" began speaking to us in a bad Spanish accent although we told her many times over that we were not her servants. Then we finally gave up and put the tiny cat in a box for some reason.
Then I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment