The "question" was this: "The first person to speak is the boss. You're tasked with firing the second person to speak. Make sure they understand why they are being fired."
This was our response ("You" being myself and "Stranger" being the other guy, if you can't tell.):
Stranger: FIRE ME!
You: I can't. You're the boss, sir.
Stranger: Jumped in first....
Stranger: ....like a boss
You: ...Uh-huh.
Stranger: I hereby promote you to head of research and development
Stranger: Make me a weapon of infinite power
Stranger: Something cost effective but flashy enough to impress the neighbours
Stranger: something to scare the rabble
Stranger: I dun wanna end up like Gadaffi
You: Actually, sir... I'm resigning.
Stranger: No you're not, you're fired!
Stranger: I'm not impressed with the way you manage your workload
You: You can't fire me, I QUIT, you cheap bastard!
You: You murdered my family! And then you raped my children!!
Stranger: CHEAP? I GAVE YOU MY HEART YOU COLD, SADISTIC BASTARD!
Stranger: Hey
Stranger: those children ASKED for it
You: YOU CUT OFF MY WIFE'S FACE AND SOLD IT TO MEXICANS!
Stranger: THEY WERE NOT MEXICAN!
Stranger: They were Dominican
Stranger: RACIST!
You: It was still out of line
Stranger: She shouldn't have said my tie was ugly
You: You're... You're right, sir. I'm sorry..
Stranger: Right....now....take your cyanide pill like a good little worker drone
You: Alright, but.. Before I go... Sir...?
Stranger: Yes?
You: I love you... *takes cyanide pill*
Stranger: What....have I done?? NOOOOOOOO! *throws self from window*
You: The end.
You have disconnected.
This was our response ("You" being myself and "Stranger" being the other guy, if you can't tell.):
Stranger: FIRE ME!
You: I can't. You're the boss, sir.
Stranger: Jumped in first....
Stranger: ....like a boss
You: ...Uh-huh.
Stranger: I hereby promote you to head of research and development
Stranger: Make me a weapon of infinite power
Stranger: Something cost effective but flashy enough to impress the neighbours
Stranger: something to scare the rabble
Stranger: I dun wanna end up like Gadaffi
You: Actually, sir... I'm resigning.
Stranger: No you're not, you're fired!
Stranger: I'm not impressed with the way you manage your workload
You: You can't fire me, I QUIT, you cheap bastard!
You: You murdered my family! And then you raped my children!!
Stranger: CHEAP? I GAVE YOU MY HEART YOU COLD, SADISTIC BASTARD!
Stranger: Hey
Stranger: those children ASKED for it
You: YOU CUT OFF MY WIFE'S FACE AND SOLD IT TO MEXICANS!
Stranger: THEY WERE NOT MEXICAN!
Stranger: They were Dominican
Stranger: RACIST!
You: It was still out of line
Stranger: She shouldn't have said my tie was ugly
You: You're... You're right, sir. I'm sorry..
Stranger: Right....now....take your cyanide pill like a good little worker drone
You: Alright, but.. Before I go... Sir...?
Stranger: Yes?
You: I love you... *takes cyanide pill*
Stranger: What....have I done?? NOOOOOOOO! *throws self from window*
You: The end.
You have disconnected.
No comments:
Post a Comment