Search mah Blog! :D

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Emotional But Somehow In a Good Way

 I feel really weird today. Good, but weird. Like, the past month I've felt almost nothing (emotionally) other than anger and fear. Then just last week, I started feeling a bit more (sadness, joy, affection). But today, as soon as I woke up, I was hit with a sudden wave of... Love... Longing... Happiness... Energy... And just all around good-but-something's-missing feeling. And it's all really intense, too.
 For example, just yesterday I was with Grant for about 6-7 hours, and yet today I miss him a whole bunch-load and want to see him really frickin' bad. Also, now I suddenly want to talk to all my friends and I've become more sympathetic than usual.

  Now I know the first things people are going to think are that I'm either on my period or I'm preggers. However, I already went through my time of month and I am still a virgin. Next, they'd say it's just teenager hormones, and normally I'd agree except this hasn't really happened to me before... I mean, I have had sudden bursts of emotion, but never like this, with the whole multiple-emotions-striking-me-within-the-first-second-of-awakening thing going on.

And now to top it all off, I am uber confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment