::WARNING - THIS IS GOING TO BE A POST ABOUT A SUBJECT THAT MOST PEOPLE FIND AWKWARD. YOU ARE HEARBY WARNED TO LEAVE NOW OR SUCK IT THE HELL UP. KAY, THANKS, BYE::
It really is amazing how the idea of sex has sort of... Evolved over the years.
Starting at reproduction, moving towards a special expression of love, continuing on to an act of indecency, and branching out to become an occupation as well.
And what's even funnier is how murder, something that is considered most vile and inhuman, is more generally accepted and exposed to our children than sex, an action that is not only completely natural, but is also how the damn kid came to be in existence in the first place.
Now I'm not saying that we should take all violence out of cartoons and other kid shows and start flashing animated genitalia in their faces, but I do think that we shouldn't get our feathers all ruffled up when presented with a sexual innuendo in Spongebob Squarepants, but be totally cool-beans with the excessive acts of violence that often take place in such shows. Either hate both things, or be cool with both. Or, if you have to hate one or the other, you should probably complain a little more about the beatings and a little less about the little things that suggest towards the very things you're probably going to do to that "special someone" the following night.
As for myself, I'm a semi-firm believer in the whole abstaining from sex till marriage idea and certainly wouldn't want my little 7-year-old brother seeing pictures of lady parts dancing around while he's trying to watch Regular Show, but I'd rather have him exposed to a little innuendo than dealing with his trauma after having seen a heart being violently and bloodily ripped out of some dude's chest.
And with that, I conclude tonight's rant.
I'm tired.
...Go home now.
Bitch, stop reading this shit!!
GTFO.
....Seriously. Leave now.
It really is amazing how the idea of sex has sort of... Evolved over the years.
Starting at reproduction, moving towards a special expression of love, continuing on to an act of indecency, and branching out to become an occupation as well.
And what's even funnier is how murder, something that is considered most vile and inhuman, is more generally accepted and exposed to our children than sex, an action that is not only completely natural, but is also how the damn kid came to be in existence in the first place.
Now I'm not saying that we should take all violence out of cartoons and other kid shows and start flashing animated genitalia in their faces, but I do think that we shouldn't get our feathers all ruffled up when presented with a sexual innuendo in Spongebob Squarepants, but be totally cool-beans with the excessive acts of violence that often take place in such shows. Either hate both things, or be cool with both. Or, if you have to hate one or the other, you should probably complain a little more about the beatings and a little less about the little things that suggest towards the very things you're probably going to do to that "special someone" the following night.
As for myself, I'm a semi-firm believer in the whole abstaining from sex till marriage idea and certainly wouldn't want my little 7-year-old brother seeing pictures of lady parts dancing around while he's trying to watch Regular Show, but I'd rather have him exposed to a little innuendo than dealing with his trauma after having seen a heart being violently and bloodily ripped out of some dude's chest.
And with that, I conclude tonight's rant.
I'm tired.
...Go home now.
Bitch, stop reading this shit!!
GTFO.
....Seriously. Leave now.
No comments:
Post a Comment