Search mah Blog! :D

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Please don't judge me for my crazy dreams... I seriously don't know what's wrong with my subconscious.


It's dream time with Izzy... time. Woo! Let's do this.

 I'd like to begin with the first notably strange occurence of this dream...I was just sitting around innocently when all of the sudden I recieved a number of picture messages from my boyfriend. One of those being... Well... An angled downward view of his crotch from his stomach that.. When tilted... Became a... well ... Um... An angled... Downward view... Of his crotch... From his stomach... As he was... *ahem*.. Erect.
.....So.
I asked him about this and he didn't know what I was talking about... So I had to.. Describe it for him... And.. I don't really remember what happened after that.

 Next thing I remember is being in a car with a nice old man.. But it's late at night, and we pull up to a church. Being suspicious, I text my mom, telling her of my location and asking her to come get me, as he started to exit the car and asked me to come along. When I refused, he pulled me out, held me to him, and tried
to take me into the building. More angry than scared, I began struggling, cursing, and attempting to slam him against the wall. Eventually I was able to free myself, and the preacher came out of the church and looked at the old man. I immediately started to tell him what had happened, so it did not seem as thought I had beaten an innocent senior. He put his hand on my shoulder and assured me that he knew what happened, and offered to take me home. I don't remember what happened after that, either.

 And the final fucked up thing to happen started with a guy I know named Ben, who I usually refer to as "Jimmy," professing his sudden love for me and then chucking throwing knives at me when I reject him, then him grabbing me and starting to slice my throat. The rest of that section of the dream was mostly just Jimmy being crazy and me trying to avoid him. 

 Needless to say, I woke up very confused... And a tad frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment